Committed to you
Our commitment starts with updating our policies, services, and processes to ensure the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.
Now Open to Locals Only!
Easy Living Apartments – Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
As we are ready to welcome you back to Easy Living Apartments, we want to reassure you that the well-being of our guests, team members and neighbors remains, as always, our top priority. With this in mind we invite you to read the new enhanced Health & Safety Protocols we have implemented.
While these unsettling times have brought unexpected changes, know that our “guests are family” philosophy remains the same. Our aim, more than ever, is to provide a stress-free and relaxing experience from the moment you book your stay, to the moment we bid you farewell.
We understand the concerns which surround the COVID-19 pandemic, so if any of the information below does not address your questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us directly on +1-501-624-5608 or via email at Easylivingbz@gmail.com.
As we continue to learn and enhance our measures in line with local government and the Ministry of Health and Tourism's recommendations/guidelines, we will update this page with the latest information regarding our Health & Safety Protocols. Therefore, you are kindly invited to check back in prior to making your reservation and or checking in to Easy Living.
Sea you soon!
Please note that the Belize Ministry of Tourism has established new travel guidelines and protocols, which you must follow to visit our country.
Please visit https://www.belizetourismboard.org/news-and-gallery/belize-covid-19-update/ to complete your application and retrieve your travel authorization prior to travelling.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
- Handheld temperature scanners are used to take the temperature of employees before they commence their daily shift.
Training have been conducted to ensure Gold Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
All employees must follow normal preventative actions, including frequent hand washing and maintaining a distance of six feet from each other and hotel guests whenever possible.
Team members will observe the hotel’s Emergency Plan should a suspected case of Covid-19 arise.
All employees have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water.
Pre-Arrival & Check-in
- Our staff will communicate with you to collect guest(s) profile details and email necessary information in order to limit check in-time. Guests are encouraged to provide information about their travelling party (names, addresses, special needs/requests) as well as payment information prior to arrival. However, in the event that guests prefer to provide needed information at the time of arrival, we have installed an acrylic barrier guard at the front desk to protect the health of both our guests and employees.
- At time of arrival, your temperature will be taken with an infrared non-touch thermometer and you may be asked to complete a short questionnaire as to the state of your health.
- Assistance with luggage will be provided upon request.
- Guests are encouraged to arrange private transportation for their travelling party and avoid sharing buses or taxis with strangers.
- Drivers should have hand sanitizer onboard and should wear masks at all times. Guests are encouraged to also wear masks for the duration of their journey to Easy Living Apartments.
- Guests and staff will be required to wear face masks and/or face shields in all public areas of Easy Living.
- Guests will be encouraged to observe social distancing of at least six feet (two meters) whenever interacting with individuals outside their travelling party and practice frequent hand-washing.
- Sanitizing stations have been installed in all public areas of our apartments and Beach House.
- All public areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day or as needed.
Good Hygiene / Health Practices
- Wear masks and observe social distancing.
- Report any COVID-19-like symptoms to our on-site manager.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water or use hand sanitizer as needed.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.
- Eat a wide variety of fresh foods daily.
- Hydrate well and regularly.